Official Promotion Rules
Sponsored by Intuit
- NO PURCHASE, ONLINE ENTRY, OR ONLINE SUBSCRIPTION IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- ENTRY. Drawing begins on June 13th, 2011 and ends at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time on June 27th, 2011. To enter, please “Like” the “Intuit GoPayment” Facebook Page . “Likes” must be received by 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time on June 27th, 2011. Sponsor is not responsible for any type of technical difficulty (including, but not limited to: network server issues, connection problems, failed phone, computer, or telephone transmission, any type of technical failure), postal difficulty (including, but not limited to: late, lost, damaged, or postage-due mail), or any other type of error whether human, mechanical, or electronic. Any type of defective entry will be automatically disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel Sweepstakes at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes.
- ELIGIBILITY. Contest is open to United States residents and valid in all states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico except where prohibited or restricted by law. This Sweepstakes, and all promotions relating thereto, are subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Entrants must be at least eighteen (18) years of age. By participating, entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects.
- DRAWING AND PRIZES. On or around June 28th, 2011 one (1) name will be selected at random from all eligible entries. The winner will receive a 16GB iPad 2 with Wi-Fi. Entrants selected must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Winner need not be present to win. Winner will be notified by mail, phone or email within seven (7) days following the drawing. Odds of winning depend upon number of eligible entries received. No prize or cash substitutes allowed. Winner may not transfer a prize. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value should an event occur that renders a prize unavailable. Taxes on the prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- DELIVERY OF PRIZES. The winner will be contacted by phone or email and asked to verify their mailing address. The winner will then have one (1) week to respond to the phone call with the appropriate information. If the selected winner fails to reply with sufficient mailing information within the allotted one (1) week, it will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. This process shall continue until either all prizes are awarded or no valid entries remain.
- RELEASE. By receipt of any Sweepstakes prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Promoters, their respective related companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize. Each winner agrees, as a precondition for the receipt of any prize, to execute all releases and other documentation reasonably requested by Sponsor.
- DISPUTES. Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
- VERIFICATION. A list of winners may be obtained after June 23rd, 2011, by sending an e-mail referencing int11008 to: Baljit@decipherinc.com or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked after July 23rd, 2011, referencing int11008 to 7 River Park Place East Suite 110 Fresno, Ca. 93720.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION. For additional information regarding this Promotion, contact Decipher at 7 River Park Place East Suite 110 Fresno, Ca. 93720.