For small businesses that need to get paid on the spot when they’re on the go, we have exciting news to share with you. We at Intuit are today announcing that small businesses who sign-up for our mobile payment service, GoPayment, by mid-February will receive the service with no monthly fee attached and will receive our newly introduced credit card reader for free. The free credit card reader is compatible with a variety of iPhone, Blackberry, and Android devices.
Using GoPayment and a supported credit card reader, users can swipe and process credit cards within seconds. Alternatively, small businesses can use the GoPayment app with no credit card swiper for manual data entry. Funds are deposited into users’ bank accounts typically within two to three business days.
Launched nearly two years ago, small businesses have already processed about $80 million in transactions using GoPayment. Here are a few more fast facts about our mobile payment app that make it unique in the market:
- No arbitrary transaction caps that delay business owners from receiving their money
- 24/7/365 live customer support
- Syncs with QuickBooks to reduce manual data entry and ensure that books are up to date
- Provides double encryption to protect credit card data
- Offers itemized sales receipts that small businesses can text or email to customers
- Offers ability to apply sales tax to transactions