Intuit is thrilled to announce that GoPayment will be one of the first mobile payment apps available for Android 3.0-based tablets. You can check out GoPayment for Honeycomb in action at Google’s Android 3.0 event on the Google YouTube channel.
GoPayment for Honeycomb makes it easy to get paid fast and lets users:
- Take photos of frequently sold items – Using a device’s camera, save time by photographing products and storing details to create a visual product list to quickly take customer orders.
- Drag and drop frequently sold items from a product list – Quickly complete a sale by dragging and dropping items into the shopping cart and easily add or delete items as needed.
- Work within an easy-to-view, large-screen environment – Easily view transactions and work faster when processing payments on a tablet. GoPayment is optimized for tablet form factors building on Honeycomb’s “fragment” technology.
- Find data quickly – Find items in a product list or locate past transactions using new search capabilities.
- Authorize transactions with touch screen signature – For added security and professionalism, customers can quickly sign a tablet’s touch screen to authorize their transactions.
- Swipe cards within seconds – Save time and money by swiping a card instead of entering numbers manually. GoPayment features support for a variety of credit card readers. All compatible card readers also encrypt the credit card data for added protection.
Intuit will publicly demo GoPayment for Honeycomb at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona from Feb. 14 to 17 at the Android booth. GoPayment for Honeycomb is expected to be available this spring on Android Market. Stay tuned for more updates.