Think your website could be doing more for your business? Or just wondering how to get started with a website? Intuit’s WebAdvisor team helps customers with these questions all the time over the phone. But instead of keeping these conversations to ourselves, we’re inviting everyone to join a live Q&A session on Twitter where others can hear what’s being said and hopefully benefit from the discussion.
So ask away! Intuit’s WebAdvisors will be on Twitter to answer your websites questions on Friday, May 20, 2011 from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. PT.
There are two ways to submit your question:
1. Log in to Twitter on Friday, May 20, 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. PT, and tweet your question with the hashtag #websitetips.
2. Submit your question in advance by emailing it to AskIntuit@intuit.com. Then monitor the hashtag #websitetips on Friday, May 20, 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. PT to receive your answer as well as see what other people are saying.
See you there!
For Twitter newbies, here’s how to send your first tweet.
1. Visit Twitter and create an account if you don’t already have one. Make sure that the “Tweet Privacy” checkbox in the Settings menu is unchecked. If it’s checked, your tweets will be protected and we will not be able to see them.
2. From Twitter’s homepage, write your tweet in the “What’s Happening?” box. Include “#websitetips” anywhere in your tweet and make sure to stay within the 140 character limit provided.
3. Click on the “Tweet” button, and that’s it! You’ve sent your first tweet.
Here’s what it should look like:
4. To monitor what other people are saying, again go to Twitter.
5. Enter “#websitetips” into the Search box at the top of the page and hit Enter. All posts with the #websitetips hashtag will appear.
Here’s what the search box looks like: